Are you a strong communicator with great attention to detail?
Do you have previous experience using databases or CRM's?
Are you competent in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel?
If you answered yes, then come and join our Archives department at Covance, Huntingdon!
The Archives are an integral function within our organisation. They provide archiving services mandated by GxP regulations, as well as performing a revenue generating service through the management of data for external customers.
The main purpose of the Archive Assistant role is:
- The receipt, indexing, archiving and retrieval of data, specimens and reports
- Preparation of data and specimens for transfer or destruction
- To provide a high level of customer service to all internal and external customers
- Archiving all new materials received in archives (data, specimens, reports, non-study specific data and samples etc.)
- Checking and chasing for materials overdue for archiving
- Monitoring and recording of archive storage area temperature and humidity levels
- Co-ordinating shipments for dispatch with appropriate departments
- Liaising with worldwide sponsors on delivery and pricing information
- Undertaking destruction of archived study materials as instructed by sponsors
- Co-ordinating disposal of materials with appropriate departments
- Requesting invoices