We are recruiting for a Research Assistant 1 to work within the Aerosol Research and Development group. The position is an entry level position within the laboratory where Genetic Toxicology assays are run in a modified way developed for Aerosol testing.
Essential Job Duties / responsibilities:
- Assistance in the performance of modified Genetic Toxicology assays
- General maintenance, cleaning and calibration of general and specialized equipment
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of equipment issues
- Preparation of laboratory worksheets in line with study design and protocols.
- Calculation of test article dilutions, formulation and dilution of test articles
- Scoring assay end points and the production of any related data.
- Checking raw data in study files
- General laboratory duties including ordering and disposal of consumables and solutions and daily equipment metrology