At Covance, your bold ideas will help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. You will map our most critical talent markets, compile competitive intelligence, research industry trends, and share perspectives on how to best compete in the external talent landscape. You will experiment with innovative marketing and creative sourcing techniques, analyse conversion data, and measure channel effectiveness to increase return in our investments over time. You will own the Candidate Experience in partnership with Business Relationship Managers, and continuously seek to improve it.
Covance is currently seeking a Grant Payment Associate to be office based within our Maidenhead office full time.
- Ensure that all grant payment requests (GIAs) received in the Grants Email Helpdesk or by post are processed in a timely manner.
- Check for appropriate documentation, banking details, etc. and communicate any omissions as soon as possible. Correctly code all GIAs received.
- Obtain authorisation to pay, or ensure that adequate authorisation has already been given, for all GIAs. Compliance with Authorisation levels.
- Post all correctly authorised GIAs into Peoplesoft FSA system.
- Run pay cycles from FSA to initiate payments and process those payments to generate unloads and/or manual entry to the required banking systems. Communicate payment as required.
- Ensure that filing is kept up to date on a daily/weekly basis and that document scanning is completed to deadlines.
- Provide excellent customer service and payment issue resolution. Resolve processing / payment queries in a timely manner. Forward invoices received to person responsible as soon as possible.
- Ensure that company Finance deadlines are met successfully.
- Provide cover for other team members during periods of absence.
- Assist in the development and testing of new Grant Payment systems.
- Contribute and participate in process improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.