At Covance your imagination, your dedication, and your drive to find solutions to challenging projects begin on your very first day. Covance is one of the world’s largest and most respected contract research organizations. Our clients are a Who’s Who of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
The Study Support Associate is an entry level position in the Genetic Toxicology publishing group, learning the tasks required to prepare and format check protocols and reports at all stages of the process and to distribute internally and externally according to agreed schedules and requirements. To perform administrative tasks relating to Genetic Toxicology.
- Prepare and format check reports prior to QA audit and dispatch to the client as audited draft and final.
- Prepare and format check protocols and amendments for dispatch to the Client.
- Dispatch of electronic reports to client and preparation of appropriate documentation for dispatch of paper copies, according to current processes, to conform to client requirements.
- Archive final reports/raw data.
- Preparation and distribution of electronic reports for the client via email/portal.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring that scheduled reports are despatched according to the deadlines.
- Allocate and distribute reports for scientific peer review
- Associated CMS entries and records maintenance, to include running the weekly CMS report to identify workload.
- Ordering of stock and external items, as appropriate.
- Maintenance/updating of relevant departmental spreadsheets, as required.
- General administrative tasks as assigned, which may include distribution of post, form production and issue and departmental telephone list, annual leave records as required.
- Assisting with travel arrangements, making internal bookings as required/ requested.
- Performs any other related duties as assigned.