Seize now the opportunity to join our Clinical Operations team in the Netherlands! Covance is hiring CRAs to be office-based in our offices in Leiden or Home-Based in the Netherlands.
Covance is known fot is values to strive for operational and service excellence through a relentless focus on People, Process and Clients.
Your responsibilities as a CRA would be as follows:
- Assure the implementation of project plans as assigned
- Site administration and site monitoring responsibility for clinical studies according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Site management responsibility for clinical studies according to Covance Standard Operating Procedures, ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Act in the project role of as Local Project Coordinator or Lead CRA as assigned
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Have a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
- Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and negotiation skills
- Computer competency
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
We are looking for energizing CRAs, motivated to be part of a great and supportive team involved on the most innovative projects of our times in several therapeutic areas including medical device, oncology, urology... among many others!
As a Covance CRA you will be able to: