Senior Project Manager opportunities within various Therapeutic Areas including:Infectious Disease, Inflammation,General Medicine, Neurology, Ophthalmology and Womens Health.
We will consider Project Manager or Senior Project Manager level depending on experience.
This is a high profile full service Project Management role working in house at Covance.
We are able to offer homebased or office based working, depending on location and preference. This role can be based in various European / EMEA locations.
At Covance, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Project Management Team.
Our Covance Project Management team offer the unique opportunity to gain exposure across a broad clinical trial portfolio. Whether your ambition is to work at the forefront of cutting edge clinical trial design or play a pivotal role in directing and coordinating global clinical trials in Leading Pharma, we have the opportunities for you.
Dedicated to Leading Pharma or Agile Biotech teams with an assigned Therapeutic alliance; our goal is to help you shape your career, giving you maximum exposure and accelerated succession opportunities.
The relationships and proprietary data we have through our partnership with Labcorp and Central Laboratory Services gives our Project Managers a strong platform and the confidence to drive projects through to completion.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
- Serve as key client contact for assigned projects, establishing working relationships with client project teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and thereby increase potential for repeat business.
- Lead core project team(s) and facilitate team's ability to lead extended project team(s), ensuring effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external stakeholders. Depending on size and scope of project(s), this job duty may be performed in collaboration with a Project Director.
- Serve as escalation point for project issues to internal and external stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Proactively identify and resolve conflicts as needed.
- Understand the project delivery strategy, costing assumptions and resulting budget for assigned project(s).
- Monitor project scope, schedule and costs to ensure all remain on track with the contract and with financial performance targets. Initiate and implement appropriate actions to proactively manage the change control process both internally and externally.
- Proactively lead both quality control and risk assurance activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to regulatory, Covance and client requirements
- Create and manage variance to required project plans. Per SOPs, implement and monitor progress against project plans and revise as necessary. Ensure that all staff allocated to assigned project(s) adheres to professional standards and SOPs, providing performance feedback to team member’s respective supervisors.
- Aid in development and maintenance of key project performance indicators for client specified metrics, ensuring that the KPIs are within scope of the project contract.
- Define and manage project resource needs and establish succession plans for key resources.
- In collaboration with relevant departments, prepare and deliver presentations for new business as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.