Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients—and your career.
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team.
We are currently recruiting a Scheduler I to join the Clinical Pharmacology Project Management team in Leeds, UK. This is a temporary full-time position for 9 months contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews study tasks daily to assess staffing needs. Ensures staff is scheduled to meet study specific requirements.
- Monitors overall day-to-day conduct of assigned studies in accordance with protocols, SOPs and GCPs to ensure integrity of the study and samples.
- Communicates on an as needed basis with Project /Study Managers, Study Coordinators and Operations Supervisors/Managers scheduling issues.
- Attends weekly logistic meetings to discuss staffing needs and study specific requirements.
- Participates in staff training seminars for coordination, and initiation meetings.
- Handles staff PTO / Holiday requests, school schedules and any other scheduling issues.
- Attends all required meetings, as appropriate.
- Maintains accurate records of all work undertaken.
- Maintains constant awareness of participant safety and dignity at all times.
- Ensures that client and participant confidentiality is maintained.
- Responds to client and team queries in a timely manner.
- Takes ownership for the quality and standard of own work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Maintains a clean, safe and efficient work area and research unit.
- Maintains basic understanding of current regulatory requirements
- Helps coordinate department training, new equipment training and procedures.