Chiltern is looking to recruit an experienced Global Project Manager that has previously worked for an International CRO in a full service project management role.
The Global Project Manager will be responsible for managing European and International studies in Phases I-IV. This is a client focused role which is pivotal in the success of our projects and ongoing business relationships.
You will collaborate with Project Managers and departments throughout Chiltern to help shape the future development of projects.
Applicants must have experience of:
· Working as a Project Manager for a medium - large sized CRO
· Managing full service studies
· eCRF builds
· Multiple vendor contracting and management
· Thorough understanding of study finance and hands-on experience of managing projects.
THIS ROLE CAN BE OFFICE BASED or HOME BASED . Location is flexible across European locations (including UK, France, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Czech Republic, Poland)
· Responsibility over the management and co-ordination of both European and Global clinical studies in various therapeutic areas
· To plan, develop and execute clinical studies
· The management of project budgets
· Project planning activities, including resource requirements
· To ensure that project timelines are constantly reviewed against study objectives and deliverables
· The provision of team leadership
· To ensure that our clients are provided with a high quality service
· To work in compliance with ICH Guidelines and Chiltern International SOPs
Chiltern is a Covance company.
Please note that if your experience does not mirror that of our requirements for this role you may not receive a response.
· A University degree in a biomedical or related life science and/or a training qualification/accreditation e.g. Certificate in Training Practice
· A proven track record in the clinical project management of large multi-centre studies, including international studies within a CRO
· Extensive exposure to clinical operations
· Previous experience providing guidance to Lead CRAs in the clinical research environment
· Effective communication skills including good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills
· Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures
You must be able to travel internationally as required without any restrictions. Overnight stays may be required.