As Manager, Feasibility and Site Selection you will have demonstrated experience in pre-award feasibility strategy development, with extensive client facing experience and exceptional communication skills particularly related to client presentations. You will have direct line management responsibility and successfully lead members of our global team in translating data into meaningful outcomes.
- Accountable for supporting the development, analyses, interpretation and presentation of primary and secondary data in support of operational strategy and planning
- Conducts data mining of internal and external databases and initiates/oversees the collection of primary data for use in development of robust strategies for clinical trials (country/site mix, site selection, enrollment modeling.).
- Participates in the development of proposals and bid defenses; provides recommendations on the most appropriate use of data to support proposals and bid defense presentations.
- Actively participates on cross-functional teams that plan, analyze, and present proposals and bid defenses as part of winning new business and maintaining client base.
- Serves as functional bidder for multiple service and stand-alone RFPs as appropriate; prepares/oversees preparation of the budget and text for proposals for which feasibility and/or site identification is included.
- Leads cross functional teams to coordinate full feasibility efforts; responsible for final report creation and delivery, as well as presentation to the client in close collaboration with Covance therapeutic experts.
- Provides oversight/support to site identification/selection assessments through:
- Working collaboratively with therapeutic experts to set initial strategy at the time of the RFP and through discussions with the client and cross functional team members
- Creating site assessment surveys
- Overseeing creation of optimal site profile and site list development in collaboration with therapeutic experts and feasibility associates
- Reviewing data received from sites
- Determining parameters for tiering sites
- Providing PSV recommendations.
- Participates in intra and inter-departmental meetings, presenting information on feasibility offerings, demonstrating continued value-add of the department and providing training on best practices, processes and tools.
- Develops networking abilities and has an ability/willingness to work with individuals across the globe.