Covance have an opportunity for a Manager, Feasibility and Site Selection to join the team. This is a full time, permanent position, based anywhere in the UK/EU.
- Responsible for line management of Site Selection Lead staff, including coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Approves action for staff members on salary administration, interviewing and selection, terminations, professional development, performance appraisals, job description preparation, and employee counselling.
- Facilitates processes, resourcing, and communications within the Feasibility and Site Selection department.
- Develops and implements training programs for the team; leads process improvement efforts.
- Oversee the implementation of feasibility related systems and tools. Participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of systems; provides input and requirements for long-range IT plans.
- May represent Covance at professional meetings or seminars.
- Oversee setup and conduct for feasibility/site identification studies according to timeline and quality standards and client expectations.
- Lead internal planning meetings and contribute to client Kick Off Meetings and interim teleconferences.
- Develops, in conjunction with the Global Feasibility Lead, the initial site list for feasibility and site identification; oversees a team responsible for these activities
- Provides project oversight to ensure accuracy and quality of survey driven data, including review and QC of departmental deliverables at all stages of the feasibility/site identification conduct.
- Liaise with the global, cross-functional teams, inclusive of legal, start-up, clinical, country teams, and project management.
- Work with team to guide identification of potential risks and out of scope activity; discusses contingency plans with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure team is entering and updating internal tracking tools.
- Develop best practice for feasibility/site identification conduct.
- Develop and deliver training of feasibility and site identification requirements/processes