Covance is actively recruiting CRAs in Belgium! You would be dedicated to one of our main client, an internationally known pharmaceutical company, recognised for its innovation in drug development, notably in Oncology. Could you be the right fit for this role?
This is time to join our EMEA FSPx Team!
University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
• In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with three (3) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries may be considered
• Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
• Thorough knowledge of monitoring procedures
• Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
Minimum of two (2) years of clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits)
• Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and negotiation skills
• Computer competency
• Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
• Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
• One (1) or more additional years of experience in a related field (i.e. medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing) is preferred
We are looking for motivated and dynamic persons with a to-do attitude! Contact email@example.com for more information on this great career opportunity!