Covance, a leading global drug development services company, is looking for Clinical Project Administrator/Senior Clinical Project Administrator. The successful candidate will join our cosource department and will be dedicated to one client only - a well-known pharma company.
The position is full-time, permanent and office-based in our client's office in Finland in Helsinki. Minimum 1-2 years in Clinical Research experience needed and the person needs to live near Helsinki.
About the job:
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
- Working on electronic Trial master file (archiving)
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Assistants and above, as requested by supervisor
- Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking data
- Assist with coordinating vendors
- Organize/prepare for client meetings/teleconferences
- Assist/prepare for client or internal audits
- Provide telephone coverage and related support duties
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management