The Learning & Development Designer will be a part of a small team and will focus on executing central strategies and creating formal and informal learning solutions. The successful candidate will work closely with senior leaders, SMEs and other team members to develop a variety of delivery options.
- Design and develop materials using sound instructional design practices such as the ADDIE model and applying Adult Learning Principles
- Utilize multiple delivery and distribution channels including e-learning, web-based, instructor-led, virtual classroom, mobile, and social collaborative learning programs
- Use instructional design and multi-media tools (Articulate Storyline, Adobe eLearning Suite and Master Collection, Camtasia, Captivate, Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, and Premier Pro) to provide global learning offerings
- Conduct classroom-based training sessions, both live and virtual
- Take action to improve overall quality, effectiveness and relevance of work products and supporting infrastructure on an ongoing basis
- Maintain LMS content and vendor support interfaces (SkillSoft, CEB)
- Keep current with changes in the field of learning and development, and remain proficient at new training theories and techniques