The Team Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a Global Study Maintenance team to ensure the successful implementation of the strategy, structures, processes and metrics in order to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction. The Team Manager will have oversight and accountability for the successful implementation of the above elements for either the Global Monitoring Team or the Regional Study Coordinator team.
Manage the Study Maintenance Team operations including but not limited to:
- Ensure the development of a competent workforce to meet growth plans within budge.
- Ensure appropriate resource allocation to successfully implement and execute project plans to achieve agreed upon service levels.
- Manage the workload balance within the Study Maintenance Team.
- Ensure the seamless integration with internal clients.
- Accountable for the activities of the regional global function (Regional Study Coordinator and/or Global Monitor), communicating issues and taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Develop, implement, monitor and manage performance metrics and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Ensure the consistent implementation, use and review of the SOPs.
- Monitor and track department activities and resources.
- Lead and implement tasks/projects related to strategy, planning, budgeting and cross department issues.
- Provide Study Maintenance support in order to establish and maintain standards across client teams, as well as establish and maintain client specific services.
- Instill a culture of continuous improvement, quality, productivity and profitability within the tea.
Manage and supervise staff including but not limited to:
- Coordinating and monitoring progress to ensure achievement of timelines and goals.
- Day-to-day management and supervision of individual team members.
- Complete thorough, timely and well-documented performance evaluations and interim progress reviews.
- Establish and monitor performance objectives for direct reports and taking corrective action when appropriate.
- Identify appropriate successors/deputies for all key roles within the Study Maintenance Team.
- Manage, develop and sustain a global team of high-performing individuals.
- Monitor, track, manage and ensure resolution of all customer complaints, issues and concerns.
- Overall accountability for all services failure resolutions within a timely manner. Take preventative action to ensure that the same services failure(s) does not occur again.
- Coordinate with global counterpart to ensure alignment of global processes and share best practice.
- Partner effectively as and when necessary with the management and colleagues across all functions of the Global Project Management team.
- Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.