Covance is looking for a Clinical Research Manager (M/W) to reinforce the teams of one of or main client, a leader of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Execution and oversight of local operational clinical trial activities, including local regulatory and financial compliance, at a country operations level and in compliance with with ICH GCP and country regulations
- Pro-actively drives/tracks execution and performance of deliverables/timelines/results to meet country commitments for assigned protocols and forecasts country resource needs
- Responsible for quality and compliance in assigned protocols in country. Oversees CRAs and Coordinators on assigned projects. Oversees training compliance. Performs quality control visits. Reviews Monitoring Visits Reports and escalates performance issues and training needs to functional vendor and internal management as needed
- Responsible for collaboration with functional outsourcing vendors, investigators, other external partners
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution, nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology
- Fluent in French and in English, both written and verbal