Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your ideas and rare point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Are you looking for a stable position with a well-established company, a place where you could feel comfortable? Do you like working with people who are friendly and reliable? Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, building new possibilities for our clients.
Location: office-based Lucerne, Switzerland
- Train and mentor Clinical Project Administrators
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Assistants and above, as requested by supervisor
- Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking data
- Assist with coordinating vendors
- Organize/prepare for client meetings/teleconferences
- Assist/prepare for client or internal audits
- Provide telephone coverage and related support duties
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management