Covance, a leading global drug development services company, is looking for Research Analysts to join our Immunochemistry team based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Research Analyst has a responsibility to work with Study Directors (SDs) and Responsible Analysts (RAs) where appropriate to conduct all work in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements, and specifically those regulations (GLP/GCP) specified in the study plans, Protocols, or work agreements governing the work in which they are involved, being a main point of contact for analysts and Sponsors and ensuring that Sponsor deadlines are met. They are also responsible for the efficient completion of Analytical Procedures within their departments.
Research Analyst provides operational support necessary for the performance of a wide variety of studies carried out in the Immunochemistry or Bioanalytical teams. Will participate in a wide range of analytical techniques & procedures and working with minimal supervision is required. Will work closely with SDs/RAs to ensure procedures/studies are performed according to scientific and technical standards. Research Analyst will be expected to occasionally provide appropriate procedural and technical training for appropriate staff to develop specific study capabilities.
Research Analyst reports to Senior Laboratory Supervisor on a daily basis (a permanent change of supervisor will be documented in training records) and to the relevant SD/RA on a study specific basis.
Research Analyst will ensure adherence to the Immunochemistry or Bioanalytical SOPs and will be responsible for completion of all relevant documentation.
- Supporting the efficient development of study methods within the relevant area.
- Maintaining a track of study activity and strive to keep projects on schedule.
- Maintaining files of all relevant documentation for inspection by QA and other Regulatory Bodies.
- A relevant scientific degree and/or an appropriate amount of laboratory experience.
- Computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Word, Excel).
- An understanding of Health and Safety policies, Company Policies and Procedures and an in-depth understanding of GLP and GCP.
- Experience in working in Laboratory and have the understanding and practical of experience with Elisa is beneficial.
At Covance, we value all employees equally, because every team member is essential to our success. On top of being valued and respected, we invest in your development and will help you to progress along whichever career path you choose which will be both flexible and rewarding.
Contact us today and see where it takes you!