We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Covance office in Maidenhead. This is a temporary role for 12-18 months. This is an exciting new role for anyone with project management or HR project experience looking for a new challenge.
This position supports delivery against all project management phases for assigned global projects (one or more) within Global Human Resources.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable to deliver assigned projects on time and on budget.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of project status including creation of regular project dashboards and tracking of project cost and resource usage.
- Facilitates development of stakeholder matrix and manages internal project communication among project team members
- Responsible for the creation and management of a detailed project plan for each assigned project.
- Provides pro-active advice and counsel to the program leader and team members on best practice to ensure project success.
- Responsible for the collection, cataloguing, and maintenance of a variety of project documentation including requirements gathering, risk identification and mitigation, etc.
- Monitors compliance with project management and process management standards, policies, procedures, and templates
- Responsible for understanding roles and responsibilities with all assigned project tasks to make recommendations and assignments.
- Facilitates problem resolution, such as deviation from project plans.
- Facilitates work stream meetings, updates to steering committees, etc.
- Manages project budget against plan, giving visibility to overages and under spent funds.
- Partners with external vendors to connect activities to be delivered by resources both within and external to the organization.