Working closely with the Project Management Team, within our specialized Neurology, Ophthalmology and Women’s Health function, you will assist leading core project teams and facilitating the team’s ability to lead extended project teams. You will ensure effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members, including both internal and external stakeholders. This will be performed in collaboration with a Project Manager/Senior Project Manager.
The field of project management is evolving. Join our growing team and transform the way global project management is delivered.
- Assist in the cross-unit coordination both internal and external, inclusive of sub-contractors, for projects utilizing one or more Covance Services or sites.
- Assist in the management and tracking of project resource needs and contribute to contingency planning for key resources.
- Assist in the successful design, implementation, tracking and revision of project plans for assigned projects.
- Serve as client primary contact for areas assigned by Project Manager (PM), Senior Project Manager (SPM), or Associate Director (PD).
- Assist in the leadership of the core project team, including CRAs, as directed by PM/SPM/PD to facilitate their ability to lead extended/complete project team including the maintenance of timelines in MS Project,
- Contribute to improvements to enhance the efficiency and quality of the work performed on assigned projects by creating presentations, storyboards and maintaining items in ADI log.
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned clients and meet/exceed client satisfaction expectations.
- Assist in ensuring that all staff allocated to assigned projects adheres to professional standards and SOPs.
- Under direction of PM/SPM/PD, identify and assess risks, maintain associated documentation and track project progress against financial milestones financial systems.
- Track client project metrics and participate in internal project review meetings.