Associate Director Project Management Oncology
You will be the key client contact for assigned projects, establishing working relationships with client project teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and thereby increase potential for repeat business.
- Lead core project team(s) and facilitate team's ability to lead extended project team(s), ensuring effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve conflict and serve as escalation point for project issues to internal and external stakeholders, as appropriate.
- With key stakeholders, develop the project delivery strategy, costing assumptions and resulting budget for assigned project(s).
- Deliver project(s) to scope, schedule and costs, ensuring all remain on track with the contract and with financial performance targets. Initiate and implement appropriate actions to proactively manage the change control process both internally and externally.
- Proactively lead both quality control and risk assurance activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to regulatory, Covance and client requirements.
- Use experience from previous projects and lessons learned to ensure process improvements are implemented successfully across all projects.
- Oversee team management of and variance to required project plans. Ensure that all staff allocated to assigned project(s) adheres to professional standards and SOPs, managing team performance and adjustments as necessary.
- Develop and manage to key project performance indicators for client specified metrics, ensuring that the KPIs are within scope of the project contract.
- Define and manage project resource needs and establish succession plans for key resources.