We are looking for a Study Coordinator to be responsible for coordinating the activities of Immunochemistry studies/phases of studies in compliance with appropriate company standards and regulatory guidelines.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Assists Lead Scientist/Principal Investigator in drafting study documentation and ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with appropriate regulatory standards such as GLP & GCP
- Aids in report preparation, including tables and figures. Complies analytical information from laboratory groups
- Oversees report production through finalisation, including archiving of data
- Review and respond to all study specific audits and client comments with LS/PI or appropriate laboratory group. Ensures that all necessary report/raw data clarifications are completed
- Participates in routine client visits under direction of the LS/PI
- Interacts/communicates with client regarding study issues as applicable