COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. Are you ready for the next step in your career? We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Project Administrator/Senior Clinical Project Administrator ready to join our constantly growing Clinical Operations team. This is a full-time, permanent and office-based position.
Location: Ramat Gan, Israel
- Act as contact for project team and study sites
- Assist with generation and reconciliation of queries to investigative sites/clients to resolve problem data
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Assist the local project team members with other administrative activities as required (e.g. payments to investigators, correspondence with clients, preparation of status reports, and organization of investigators’ meetings)
- Coordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and project team, including taking minutes.
- Ensure compliance with Covance SOPs, FDA, ICH, and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities
- Perform other duties as assigned by management