COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team.
We are currently recruiting GP Reports Administrator to join the Clinical Operations, internal Covance team, Leeds, UK. This is a temporary position on a 12 month fixed term contract.
About the Job:
- Receiving GP Report Consent Forms from potential subjects and amending the recruitment database accordingly
- Reviewing GP Report Consent Forms for completeness, prior to sending to relevant GP
- Recording receipt of GP reports into the recruitment database, updating the database as required
- Run multiple reports from database to generate spreadsheets, letters, texts and emails
- Send out updated study information when required
- Liaising with GPs and surgeries to expedite return of GP Reports
- Liaison with Volunteer Recruitment department in coordinating all necessary information needed for successful recruitment of volunteers
- Update the database with details of cheque payments sent to GP's
- Performs other related duties as assigned
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.