Covance is one of the world's most dynamic drug development services companies, providing integrated, tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries.
This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracles of medicine to market sooner.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career with an international organization, to pursue further training and to take advantage of our flexible conditions and attractive remuneration package.
The position is full-time (1 FTE) and permanent.
- Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned
- Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.)
- Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
- Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
- Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Assistants and above, as requested by supervisor
- Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking data
- Assist with coordinating vendors
- Organize/prepare for client meetings/teleconferences
- Assist/prepare for client or internal audits
- Provide telephone coverage and related support duties
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management