- Responsibly plans, coordinates and leads the conduct, evaluation and reporting of toxicity studies and scientific projects in compliance with laws, regulatory agency guidelines, GLP, SOPs and other operating procedures as well as study plans.
- Always acts with client orientation, maintains close contact to experts and to clients and is responsible for competent and timely communication.
- Participates in scientific meetings and presents scientific data to the research community.
- Works in compliance with laws (particularly Animal Protection Law), regulatory agency guidelines, GLP, SOPs and other operating procedures as well as study plans.
Essential Job Duties
- Lead, Evaluate and Report in vivo studies, primarily within the area of preclinical drug safety testing
- Work in a team of study directors, study coordinators, and reporting associates
- Act as a responsible scientist for in vivo studies according to the German Animal Welfare Law and subordinate regulations
- Interact with clients, principle investigators and other stakeholders
- Plan in vivo studies according to regulatory and scientific standards
- Conduct scientific studies and Give scientific presentation
Education / Qualifications
- Masters degree in Biology or Toxicology or license as a veterinarian
- PhD or equivalent degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in common software systems such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High sense of responsibility, self-initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Professional knowledge in in vivo experiments
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice regulations, animal welfare regulations and preclinical drug development preferred
- 1 year of experience in the field of Study Direction Toxicology / Safety Assessment or completion of the Covance-training for Study Directors, / Safety Assessment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed