COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Early Compound Development Unit team in Harrogate and are currently seeking to hire Research Analyst – Metabolism.
This is a full time permanent position, based in our site in Harrogate.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop competent basic laboratory skills to support duties in primary area of work.
- Sets up and performs appropriate assays in primary area of responsibility based on the study protocol and in conjunction with the study team.
- Participate in study protocol reviews.
- Participates in study meetings (ie pre-initiation meeting).
- Maintains study documentation in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Reviews own work for overall accuracy, timeliness, completeness, and soundness of technical judgment.
- Deliver results within agreed timeframe
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment and perform routine maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Consistently and continuously responds efficiently to requests (delivers high quality output on time)
- Contributes ideas and thoughts to enhance service and improve processes
- Provides constructive feedback to supervisor or team on study progress
- Follow instructions, SOPs and protocols that apply to current role to complete assigned tasks and projects
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn and develop self
- Responds positively to requests for information and help from others
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the need for working with individuals and in teams and contributes to the common goals of the business unit
- Ability to persevere and solve problems as they occur
- Demonstrates a positive attitude regarding challenging objectives
- Informs Study Director and/or Study Coordinator of any unforeseen circumstances that may affect the integrity of the study.
- Works under supervision and guidance of more experienced colleagues.