The International benefits team is responsible for all employee benefits outside of the US. EMEA and LATAM are managed from the Maidenhead office with APAC being managed from Singapore. The team have a series of opportunities before them that will make a difference to the business and employee population, these will also provide the team with real development at the personal level.
This role leads the support for business unit growth through the pro-active development, implementation and maintenance of EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) & LATAM (Latin America) benefit programs, in partnership with HR Partners and key business leaders.
- Contribute to development of Global Benefits strategy and partner with Global Benefits team members on global benefits initiatives or projects.
- Lead projects related to new benefit initiatives and manage the implementation processes in partnership with HR Partners and local country management.
- Ensure proper financial analysis & development of EMEA/LATAM benefits frameworks.
- Work closely with Covance senior management, HR Partners, HR Operations, Recruiting/Staffing, and other Centres of Excellence in delivery of the work.
- Educate and advise HR & business managers on benefit policy and programs.
- Develop external and internal market data reports to support the BUs operational plans, hiring strategies.
- Develop effective communication materials & policy documents; accountable for all EMEA Benefits related communication plans and delivery.
- Manage specific benefit plans and associated provider relationships and oversee the annual benefit renewal cycle.
- Manage vendor relationships with brokers and advisors.
- Partner with HR Partners and Finance on yearly budgeting of EMEA benefits including any new benefits and/or benefit changes.
- Lead all benefits related work involved in new country set up’s, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships.
- Partner with Global Compensation team on any global rewards initiatives or projects.
- Participate in ad hoc HR projects as required to support the company’s growth plans or other strategic initiatives.