The International benefits team is responsible for all employee benefits outside of the US. EMEA and LATAM are managed from the Maidenhead office with APAC being managed from Singapore. This is an opportunity to provide high quality benefits support and administration to the team, allowing them to focus on strategic projects. Past experience of Employee Benefits is an advantage.
This role may suit a current Benefits specialist who would like to work across a larger geography and play a part in significant strategic projects.
Offered as a 12 month fixed term contract the succesful candidate will lead all administration tasks across the international benefits function within multiple geographies. Reporting to the Associate Director for Benefits, this role will ensure the smooth operation of employee benefits around the globe through planning, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Complete all benefit invoicing in line with Finance process, ensuring vendor payments are made on time. This will also include creating, tracking and or extending POs as necessary and getting the required level of approval.
- Educate vendors on the minimum requirements for a payment to be made. Chase vendor for invoice or corrections as necessary.
- Complete small country renewals as required under guidance from respective Benefits leader and External consultancy.
- Support Benefit leaders in a variety of significant regional projects.
- Monitor cost saving activity and report to Benefit Leaders quarterly.
- Act as point of contact for all escalated queries from Global People Services, providing answers or guidance as necessary.
- Complete Benefit surveys as required
- Submit data to provider and payroll in respect of the Pension Scheme and Healthcare policy in Ireland.
- Monitor the International Rewards inbox and triage all incoming requests to the correct individual.