HR Service Delivery Analyst role is acting as a Team Lead for the operational teams and will have supervisory responsibilities.
Service Delivery, People Services Center expert with subject matter depth and/or breadth across HR functional areas. Receives call/contact center inquires and escalations and provides customer support. Receives exception requests from team and provides guidance to team and support to customers. Performs workload fulfillment for Service Delivery activities (e.g., HR invoices, Offer administration, and employee services) and enters information into administration and tracking systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service Delivery, People Service Center lead (w/subject matter depth/breadth)
- Service Delivery Expert/SME (depth within or breadth across HR functional areas (e.g.,HR Partnering, Employee Relations, Recruiting, HRIS, Payroll, Rewards)
- Service Delivery model and customer support model Expertise
- Receives escalations and exception requests, handles special cases and complex queries
- Works closely with global HR CoE's and corporate partners to resolve urgent/sensitive issues and clarify interpretation of policies/procedures
- Vendor interactions/contact, as required (e.g., providers, consultants)
- Higher percentage of Solutioning (outbound) than Calls (inbound) workload
- System Administration and data expertise, able to address and resolve system queries (e.g., telephony, Case Management, Knowledge Base, portal, ATS, LMS, HRIS)
- Super User responsibilities (editing, configuration, access, security) may include: Managing User access; managing on-hold/escalations/reassignments; maintaining training manual and assisting with process documentation; monitoring case status and ensuring cases closed in timely manner (reviewing reports)
- Accountable to service delivery performance/satisfaction measures, expectations and standards (qualitative/quantitative); participates in development and monitoring of teams delivery performance measures
- Performs Analytics (supports management, monitors SLA's, aging cases, hub performance)
- Resource Management - oversee workload allocation (or otherwise support completion of workload fulfillment) within/across functional area or region to ensure SLAs attained
- Proactively representing functional/regional team's perspective.
- Coaches and guides team members.
- Lead role in motivating a team through change.
- May oversee small local/regional team, including workload allocation.
- May participate in interview process and contribute to hiring decisions.
- May perform case monitoring for quality/training purposes and contribute to performance evaluations.
- Progression into this role depends on consistently demonstrated competence and depth/breadth of experience; demonstrated mentoring and coaching global staff and leadership in handling complex issues.
List all essential job duties:
- Establishes and enforces processes; designs efficient processes.
- Proactively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Builds strong working relationships with team members, HR, HR vendors/contractors, managers and employees.
- Facilitates communication with team members and other relevant HR team members.
- Implements leading/best practices and leverages processes.
- Considers global implications; leverages knowledge of benchmark or industry practices for Service Delivery centers.
- Requires unquestionable customer service skills, organization, and confidentiality.
- Advanced knowledge of HR administrative procedures, organization programs, policies and practices.
- Advanced knowledge HR systems (Case Mgmt, Telephony, HRMS, LMS, ATS).
- Requires ability to solve problems without guidance for self and indirects/team.
- Must be flexible and proactive in assisting others as needed in a global team environment.