Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients—and your career.
University/college degree - life sciences preferred or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
* Minimum seven years of relevant work experience
* Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, a proactive approach and the ability to make sound decisions.
* Demonstrated skill in leading teams, by example and mentoring staff.
* Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
* Knowledge of clinical trial process
* Working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the CRO industry with pharmaceutical / biotechnological companies.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
* Proven managerial and interpersonal skills.