We are currently seeking to hire a Regional Accountant to be office-based in Maidenhead, UK. This will be a full-time and temporary contract for 6 months with possibility of extension.
- Maintain strong internal relationships with Compliance, Shared Services and Payroll.
- Review and approve bank payments.
- Preparation of accounting entries in accordance with relevant accounting standards and policies.
- Completion of month end close in accordance with the close timetable.
- Completion of monthly reporting and investigation/explanation of significant variances from monthly trend.
- Preparation of quarterly SEC information.
- Preparation and timely submission of monthly cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and timely submission of all required information and documentation to local service providers.
- Maintain strong relationships with local service providers, advisors and auditors.
- Completion and timely filing of monthly/quarterly/annual VAT returns.
- Completion of annual audits and timely filing of statutory financial statements (SFS).
- Completion and timely filing of corporate income tax (CIT) returns.
- Completion and timely filing of statistical returns.
- Effective and consistent operation of internal controls in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Support global and regional process improvement initiatives.
- Support the set-up of new companies and branches.
- Complete ad hoc projects and tasks as required.