Are you an organized person who can work independently and take ownership of your career? Would you like to gain on-the-job skills while helping advance life-changing medicines?
If you are looking to enter a nurturing environment that provides a clear path to advancement, consider furthering your career as a Covance Clinical Research Associate (CRA). In this role, you will:
Working both field and home-based, our CRAs form strong connections with a team that works together to achieve shared success. As a CRA at Covance, you can expect to:
At Covance, we value your unique point of view and bold ideas to help bring innovative medicines to market and advance modern healthcare. Join our supportive team and see how our flexible work environment along with mentoring, training and career development can help you thrive personally and professionally.
Together, let’s shape new possibilities for your career and improve the lives of patients around the world.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity).
Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us
Education / Qualifications
• A university or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure
• Monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits)
• Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
• Have a full understanding of the Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, process production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs
• Good analytical and negotiation skills
• Computer competency
• Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal