Covance, a leading global drug development services company, is looking for Study Coordinator II to join the Bioanalytical team based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. This role is full-time and permanent, and we can offer flexible working hours!
We are looking for a Study coordinator to be responsible for coordinating the activities of bioanalysis (LC-MS/MS) studies/phases of studies in compliance with appropriate company standards and regulatory guidelines.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Assists Study Director/Principal Investigator in drafting study documentation and ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with appropriate regulatory standards such as GLP & GCP
- Aids in report preparation, including tables and figures. Complies analytical information from laboratory groups
- Oversees report production through finalisation, including archiving of data
- Review and respond to all study specific audits and client comments with SD/PI or appropriate laboratory group. Ensures that all necessary report/raw data clarifications are completed
- Participates in routine client visits under direction of the SD/PI
- Interacts/communicates with client regarding study issues as applicable