Covance is searching for CRA I to be home based in Germany
CRA I position available to work directly with a large Pharmaceutical company for different therepeutic areas. As a CRA you’ll be involved in initiation, routine & close out visits concentrating on sites in Germany. Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE!
- Ability to monitor Clinical study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event reporting
- Previous clinical research monitoring experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits) in Germany.
- Fluency English, German
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic ‘monthly visit’ targets
- Join a stable team of CRAs across Germany and benefit from outstanding training and development, both initially and throughout your career
- Join a company where people tend to stay for 6-10 years rather than 1-3!
- Join a genuinely friendly and supportive company where they allow individuals to take ownership of their own performance.
University degree or relevant job experience
Profound experience in independat monitoring