An experienced Manager, you will be responsible for leading project patient recruitment and retention strategies for assigned trials, ensuring the successful delivery of specific strategies placed with our vendors.
Working closely with the project team, you will have the opportunity to play a critical role in implementing new innovative strategies.
- Lead project recruitment and retention initiatives
- Support and coach Project Managers in implementing aspects of their Patient Recruitment and Retention plan
- Providing additional support to Project Leaders by collecting data and re-working aspects of the Strategic Patient Recruitment and Retention Plan at times when project intervention is deemed necessary
- Provide Project team support to ensure the implementation of Patient recruitment and retention principles and tools
- Ensure Patient Recruitment and retention strategies and plans are focused upon patients, parent, caregivers and/or family members
- Input into the Balanced score card for vendors used to evaluate the success of patient recruitment strategies and retention campaigns
- Work with the feasibility team on early planning
- Lead the recruitment and retention strategy for a particular group of projects
- Work with Vendors to understand the costings, provision of services and the ongoing study progress
- Proactively manage the multiple relationships as well as accelerated patient recruitment and retention throughout the trial duration
- Support collaboration across Investigator, Patient and Operational Quality Management group functions to provide predictive modelling of patients and site opportunities to accelerate deliverables and consistency meet client expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned by management