Covance’s work in developing new pharmaceutical solutions has a positive impact on the lives of millions worldwide and there are several great opportunities for you to be a part of this life-saving work.
At our pre-clinical development site in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Supervisor of the Draft Reporting and Publishing sections within the Genetic Toxicology Department.
The job summary is as follows:
- Direct line management responsibility for staff working in the Genetic Toxicology Draft Reporting and Publishing sections.
- Conduct objective setting, assessments, appraisal interviews, salary adjustments and promotions etc.
- Provides the supervisory and operational support necessary for the reporting and archiving of studies carried out within Genetic Toxicology.
- Provides supervisory support to ensure that protocols and reports are despatched and archived according to deadlines and conform to client requirements.
- Responsible for allocation of resources within the section; with overall responsibility for training and supervision of staff.
- Tracks capacity within the Draft Reporting and Publishing sections and relays any issues to Senior Management team.
- May represents department on site wide or global working groups/committees as assigned
- Participates in meetings, inspections or client visits as required.
- Manages any CAIR issue/resolution requirements for section(s) of responsibility
- Assures appropriate communication within the group, particularly for dissemination of information (i.e. Study progress, Facility procedures, Quality, Health and Safety, Business Updates and any other departmental or company communications)
- Ensures the coordination of regular team meetings and production of weekly work schedules
- Financial awareness and maintaining metrics for studies with regard to assay pricing and scheduling