We are currently recruiting for Technical Specialist role is based within the R&D, in vitro Tox and Aerosol Methods Section in the Genetic Toxicology department within Covance. It is an exciting opportunity that will offer you the chance to become part of an exceptionally talented staff community that helps to bring the miracle of medicine to the market sooner.
The role involves working in a small team mainly focusing on cardiovascular disease model development.
- Works with Project Lead/team members to conduct and co-ordinate method development, validation and non-study work
- To provide scientific and technical expertise
- Accountability for overall accuracy, timeliness, completeness and soundness of scientific and technical judgement for all operational work performed.
- Responsibility for the delivery of practical and scientific instruction for new assays types, or updated techniques/procedures developed during validation or method development work
- Maintains study data, method development and validation documentation in compliance with regulatory guidelines