As the drug development business of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp) and the world’s most comprehensive drug development service company, we have helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop 100% of the top 50 prescription drugs in the marketplace today. We play an important role in bringing new therapies to market by helping to turn raw compounds into safe, effective, and approved drugs that help people live longer, more productive lives.
We are looking for an HR Administrator to join our EMEA HR Service Center in Poland.
With excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills the idea candidate will join a global team who cover the admin HR needs across the EMEA region dealing with contracts, inquiries, call from Covance employees.
The HR Service Delivery Counselor will be responsible for:
- Service Delivery, People Service Center contact (w/administrative experience)
- Entry of information into administration and tracking systems (e.g., ePRO, PSHR, Case Mgmt)
- May deliver regional administrative support for HR activities (e.g., Personnel files, On/Off boarding)
- Receives inquiries to call/contact center and may serve as regional point of contact for manager/employee inquiries
- Workload fulfillment for Service Delivery activities (e.g., HR invoices, Offer administration, employee data and employee services)
- Accountable to service delivery performance/satisfaction measures, expectations and standards (qualitative/quantitative)
- May include HR Admin work unique to business or site/geography
- May include Local liaison between business and Service Delivery, People Services Center
- May include support to Local Managers, Employees, HR
- Limited Knowledge of HR systems (Case Mgmt, Telephony, HRMS, LMS, ATS).
- Ability to solve problems with minimal guidance.
- Must be flexible and willing to assist others as needed in a team environment.
Working hours: from 8.30 h am until 16.30 h
Education/ Qualifications and experience required:
- Degree, or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in an HR admin role
- Strong telephone communication
- Detail orientation and multitasking
- Demonstrated ability to gain knowledge of HR disciplines and processes as well as business operations
- Excellent knowledge of English and French is a must
- Customer service focus, team player, excellent communication and interpersonal skills