Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients—and your career.
This person will work as a member of a local Modeling and Forecasting team so as to effectively and efficiently model and forecast from feasibility / study data and other relevant information to allow for the development of evidence-based planning associated with the implementation and conduct of clinical trials.
This is an office-based position, location Maidenhead, UK.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Provide day to day support to the Modeling and study teams so as to efficiently and effectively model and forecast from feasibility data and other relevant information to allow for the development of evidence-based planning associated with the implementation and conduct of clinical trials
- Preparation of patient recruitment, endpoint, CRF Flow and resource estimate predictions/forecasts with appropriate guidance
- Support the development and communication of the technical plans for program implementation and user manuals
- Work closely with global staff across functional groups in their use of informatics modeling and associated data
- In conjunction with other staff, assist with the evolution and refinement of Modeling tools by stress testing the new tools; for example, statistical forecasting and modeling tools piloted in Excel
- Educate clinical project teams in the use and understanding of associated modeling tools and outputs
- Apply learnings to assist with the identification of novel applications of Modeling tools and support the development and implementation under the guidance of others
- Assist with relevant presentations (including client calls)