COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
Covance Poland is certified as “HR of the Highest Quality”, which confirms the highest standards of HR practices in our Company.
We are recruiting for our Facilities team in Warsaw and are currently seeking to hire a Receptionist to help support the team with reception management.
This is a permanent, full time position, based in our Warsaw office.
1. Reception management
2. Administrative support and back up to the Facilities Department
- Min. high school graduate
- Higher education is welcomed
- Prvious xperience on a similar position
- Very good command of English (speaking, writing, reading) AND fluent Polish are a must.
- Very good communication skills
- Very good cooperation with external & internal client
- Good organizational skills, openmindness, flexibilty, proactivity
- Computer literacy in MS Windows & MS Office environment
The opportunity to work within an experienced and highly skilled team. Covance offers a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and life insurance. Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities. At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
KEY WORDS: receptionist, reception, Warsaw, Poland, clinical research, clinical trials
*Please send your CVs in English*