- Support business development by collating data management information for Request for Proposals and Request for Information. Prepare and present at Sponsor meetings in support of CCRU capabilities. Work closely with Client Services and business Operations in maximizing new business opportunities. Represent data management as appropriate.
- Oversee Data Management project and department budgets including tracking costs and revenues. Working with the Director to ensure that Data Management are sustaining a high operating margin and to agreed targets.
- Act as an advisor to all other departments on all data management activities e.g., Business Operations, Client Services, Project Management.
- Establish and maintain strategic client relationships and receive client satisfaction surveys and implement appropriate action plans as necessary
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education / Qualifications
Minimum Required: BSc in a computing, life science, mathematical, or statistical subject
Minimum Required: A minimum of 10 years related clinical trial experience. Strong people management skills and supervisory skills gained from a minimum of 5 years line management experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed