We are currently recruiting for Clinical Support Workers for our Clinical Operations team in our Leeds Phase I Clinic. Clinical Support Workers will help support the team with the collection and collation of Clinical Trial data from subjects.
This is a full time, permanent position.
You may be required to work flexible working hours such as 6am or untill 11pm, weekends/bank holidays if needed.
This is a “hands on” position within a very busy and demanding environment. Working as part of a large trial team, you will play an active part in the execution of the clinical trials on behalf of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurately perform blood pressure, venepuncture, body-weight, pulse, respiratory rate, and temperature readings
• Prepare and accurately record ECGs/ Holters
• Involve in the collection and processing of biological samples as specified in the protocol and ensure the proper distribution of those samples
• Monitor volunteers meals to ensure dietary compliance by research participants
• Assist in the preparation of rooms and medical equipment
• Assist with screening procedures as needed
• Maintain a clean, safe and efficient working and study environment
• Accurately record all research data obtained or observed
• Assist with Quality Check of source documents and case report forms
• Maintain a basic understanding of current regulatory requirements
Educated to GCSE Standard
Typically 1 – 2 years in a related field