Clinical Data Entry Associate
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Clinical Data team in Leeds and are currently seeking to hire a Clinical Data Entry Administrator to help support the team. This is a full time permanent position.
You will participate in the compilation of study documentation and quality control of data relating to Phase I and special population clinical trials.
About the Job
Within this position, your duties will include:
- Ensure that all work carried out is in strict accordance with relevant protocols and Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring that the internationally required standards of Good Clinical Practice are met.
- Entering data into a variety of databases accurately and ensuring all timelines are adhered to. Ensuring all data entered is tracked against the schedule.
- Organize/perform compilation of source data collection workbooks including collection filing dividers and screening data prior to the start of a study.
- Add ID codes and subject initials to CRFs, Informed Consent Forms and screening data. Collate and compile all Additional Raw Data (ARD) and supplementary data and file to agreed timeframes.
- Responsible for checking and entering laboratory data results throughout the operational phase of the study.
- Filing laboratory data, ECGs and associated data into the workbooks on an ongoing basis following physician review.
- Maintenance of the data tracking system within the Clinical Data department and the Clinical Data Store and ensuring adequate identification of the data bins.
- Assist the Clinical Data Monitor’s (CDM’s) in administration duties including transcribing data, photocopying, archiving etc.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Solid experience of working in an administration role
- Competent in the use of Excel at Intermediate level
- Good customer service skills Good attention to detail. Experience of data entry/data handling role would be desirable
The opportunity to work within an experienced and highly skilled team.
Covance offers a comprehensive benefits package including health cover, contributory pension.
Covance’s ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
There is no better time to join us!