Clinical Research Assistant Intern, office based - Warsaw.
Covance Poland is certified as “HR of the Highest Quality”, which confirms the highest standards of HR practices in our Company.
Exciting Opportunity to be part of the Covance 2018 Global Internship Programme as a Clinical Research Assistant Intern!
We offer a 12 months paid internship program (based on fixed term job contract) starting from 7- May -2018, located in Covance Warsaw office. We offer the competitive salary and benefits package (private medical care and health insurance).
The program is addressed to students of at least 4th years of university studies in life science background (biology, biotechnology, pharmacy, medicine etc.) who would like to pursue their career in clinical trials area.
At the conclusion of the internship, full-time employment opportunity may be available, on the basis of business need and intern performance.
We have 2 roles for You!
At Covance, we offer real work assignments that compliment an appropriate education profile in natural sciences, are challenging and recognised to the organisation as valuable. Our interns have the opportunity to showcase their work, allowing them to demonstrate their achievements to Covance senior management, their supervisor and mentors. Each intern class participates in a group philanthropic project allowing them to see firsthand how Covance is dedicated to its community. In addition, Covance encourages professional development and career exploration through programme workshops, each designed to help students prepare for a thriving career in our industry.
- act as primary support for clinical project team in day-to-day tasks
- assist in site management and monitoring responsibilities as assigned
- assist with the management of study supplies
- create and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems
- data entry and maintenance of study administrative systems and tracking
- prepare documentation for monitoring team
- timely distribute site communication.
- candidates with four (4) or more years of ongoing University education in life science area
- availability to work full time (40 hours a week, 8 hours a day)
- basic understanding of the clinical trial process
- good organizational and time management skills
- good communication skills, oral and written
- computer literacy (MS Windows 7), word processing and spreadsheet software competency
- native Polish and very good English (written and spoken)
- aptitude for handling and proofreading numerical data
- ability to operate standard office equipment
- ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team
- strong motivation to pursue career in clinical trials.
All of the applications should be submitted till 31st of March, 2018. Submissions after this date will not be taken under consideration.