Covance is one of the world's most dynamic drug development services companies, providing integrated, tailored solutions to the pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
Are you looking for a role in Clinical Trials and you would like to become a CRA in the future? At Covance, we have a new opportunity for anyone interested in working with the best professionals on the market. You will join our team of highly skilled employees who deliver quality work to big pharma companies around the world.
As a Clinical Research Assistant you will join our Clinical Operations department and you will be responsible for:
- CRF review
- Assisting in management of studies
- Updating study specific trial management files
- Coordinating meetings with clients
- Ensuring compliance with Covance SOPs, FDA, ICH and GCP regulations for clinical conduct in all aspects of daily work
- Assisting CRAs with on-site tasks
- Initiating, monitoring, and closing out clinical sites under supervision from CRA
- University degree
We expect from you:
- Previous experience in a corporate environment is an asset
- Degree educated.
- Fluency in German (B2/C1) and English language.
- Understanding of the clinical trial process;
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
At Covance, you will join like-minded professionals who, together, build our reputation as one of the world's largest and most respected contract research organizations. In choosing Covance, you will be part of a dedicated team that makes a difference in helping to deliver life-saving and life-enhancing medicines to people around the world. We have vocations in different areas of Russia.
We welcome your application and believe this decision may be the most rewarding career move you will ever make
THERE IS NO BETTER TIME TO JOIN US!