Are you an extraordinary Market Access professional looking for an opportunity to influence the future success and direction of our business? This is a permanent, full-time position, office-based in central London.
Covance Market Access Consulting offers its clients an integrated portfolio of research, analytical and presentational services, all sharply focused on communicating product value to healthcare payers and the partners who influence them. In 2014, Covance acquired Medaxial, furthering the organization's ability to serve the global healthcare industry.
You will take part in leading, crafting and growing our European market access consultancy offerings. You will be collaborating closely with other members of the senior management team and with our consulting colleagues and business development directors globally. You will be expected to actively engage in business development, expand and strengthen our consulting services, provide strategic input into project execution and mentor team members.
About the Job
- Collaborating closely with the leadership of the consultancy group, with a special focus on European strategic market access, HTA strategy, health economics and evidence generation.
- Contributing to the growth, profitability and development of services.
- Providing strategic direction to projects, suggesting creative bespoke solutions to address client needs.
- Actively engaging in business development activities by enthusiastically pursuing collaboration with our consulting colleagues and business development directors globally, seeking new business opportunities with clients, and participating in capability presentations, proposal development and bid defences.
- Provide senior support to project teams and mentor consultants to further develop their skills.
- You will need to hold a life-science, clinical or health economics Masters or PhD degree.
- Significant market access consulting experience is required, with additional experience from the pharmaceutical/medical device industry/HTA agencies a bonus.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of strategic market access, health economics and evidence generation, and HTA in Europe.
- Demonstrate that you have consistently delivered successful projects, generated new business and maintained client relationships.
- Be an effective and stimulating project leader, able to motivate and develop junior team members.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and excellent written English; other language skills are advantageous.
Is this you? We look forward to your application.