Covance, a leading global drug development services company, is looking for Clinical Project Administrator/Senior Clinical Project Administrator. This is preferably a long-term&part-time position (0,6 - 0,8 FTE) but we can also consider full-time option (1 FTE).
If you want to start your career in Clinical Research, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Location: Prague in Czech Republic
About the job:
• Provide clerical support to project team (e.g., word processing, proofreading and editing correspondence, large and small documents, mailings, shipment of study files, fax and photocopy documents, assemble study documents, and arrange meetings, etc.
•Working on electronic Trial master file (archiving)
• Set up and maintain clinical investigator files and documentation
• Prepare study-related documents and other materials for delivery to archives, at appropriate intervals
• Prepare investigator budget payments and tracking systems; generate tracking reports as assigned
• Prepare monitoring visit documentation for Clinical Research Assistants and above, as requested by supervisor
• Data entry and maintenance of selected study tracking data
• Assist with coordinating vendors
• Organize/prepare for client meetings/teleconferences
• Assist/prepare for client or internal audits
• Provide telephone coverage and related support duties
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management
High school required
- good PC systems skills (excel, world, power point) plus CTMS
- fluent English both spoken and written, additional language is an asset
- excellent organizational and communication skills
- knowledge of CT local regulation and GCP is of advantage but not necesarily required
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
There is no better time to join us!