Covance is hiring a Clinical Monitoring Designer for our Indianapolis, IN location/Geneva, Switzerland. The Clinical Monitoring Designer is responsible for performing specialized monitoring.
Essential Job Duties Include:
• Execute monitoring and reporting plan
• Deliver effective, high quality and timely service by close monitoring, communication, preventive actions and process improvements
• Responsible and accountable for the design and development of the monitoring and reporting plan for low to medium complexity approved proposals
• Maintain monitoring and reporting services for low to medium complexity approved proposals
• Support development and implementation of new monitoring tools for low to medium complexity approved proposal
• Participate in training effort as assigned as well mentor and coach team members as necessary and report performance to management
• Ensure compliance with departmental guidelines and company standards
• Attend training to increase capabilities (including corporate, intra- and interdepartmental training)
Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 10,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
Two (2) year associate degree (or equivalent) and two (2) years of equivalent Covance CLS (or equivalent industry) experience or four (4) years relevant Covance CLS (or equivalent industry) experience.
BS Science degree, MT (or equivalent) with one (1) year clinical laboratory experience, or BS, science (or equivalent) with two (2) years clinical laboratory experience, or an AS, MLT (or equivalent) with three (3) years clinical laboratory experience
Minimum of one (1) year successful experience as a Covance CLS Clinical Monitoring Coordinator or similar experience