We are currently looking for talented Clinical Research Associates for our Sponsor role in Athens. If you have enough knowledge and experience we are willing to hire you as a CRA II or a Senior CRA. Our sponsor is one of the best known big pharma companies so you can be sure of working only with international trials and high standards. We are proud to have an outstanding team of the best professionals on the market and are looking for people who are ready to show great performance and interest in Clinical Trials.
As a Clinical Research Associate you will manage all aspects of study site monitoring on a Sponsor-dedicated model according to Covance SOP, GCP, and ICH guidelines, including pre-study qualification and initiation visits, routine monitoring, close-out of clinical sites, and maintenance of study files. Opportunities of growth are offered to talented associates.
You will become a part of our team who is always ready to help. You will have a possibility to devote all your professional skills and knowledge into monitoring investigational sites as we organize our work environment and responsibilities with high standards.
Our sponsor invests heavily in training and creates modern system of Clinical Trials so if you are interested in working with a great team and expand your horizons feel free to reach us. Our recruiter Krzysztof Orzechowski is available to speak with you on LinkedIn or via email Krzysztof.email@example.com
- All aspects of site management as prescribed in the project plans, from site selection to study close out
- Management of Essential Documents and close collaboration with the Start-up unit to facilitate submission process and site activation
- Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting, production of reports, narratives and follow up of SAEs.
- Case Report Forms (CRF) review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Covance or client data management systems
– Participation to Study Team meetings, Investigator’s meetings and Departmental Meetings
- Medical background
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Excellent understanding of Serious Adverse Event (SAE) reporting
- Ability to resolve project-related problems and prioritize workload for self and team
- You must have previous clinical research monitoring Experience (including pre-study, initiation, routine monitoring and closeout visits).
Ability to use eSystems such as eCRF, eTMF, CTMS and others