Senior Scientist Flow Cytometry
COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Global Laboratory team in Geneva and are currently seeking to hire a senior scientist to help support the team as they continue to grow global flow cytometry group. This is a permanent, full time position, based in our Geneva office.
About the Job
In this role, you will participate in scientific activities and initiatives in support of global Flow Cytometry operations. You will be responsible for client scientific & technical interactions. You will provide expertise in Flow Cytometry and participates in the development of new ventures in that scientific area for Covance Global Laboratory Operations
Within this position, your duties will also include:
We are looking for the best to lead the best. As one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development service companies, we respond to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients' toughest drug development challenges. Covance has achieved impressive growth through our talented team's dedication to bringing the miracles of medicine to market sooner
You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team. You will have the ability to influence and be a part of building a group
Get ready to redefine what’s possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples’ lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of groundbreaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow’s drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients—and your career.
Required:Ph.D. in scientific area of expertise.
Preferred: Board certification in scientific area of expertise.
Fluency in English.
• 1-2 years post-doctoral experience within scientific area of expertise. Additional relevant experience may be substituted for education requirements above.
• Highly skilled in conducting research, data interpretation, and writing reports.
• Proven track record of method development.
• Experience performing scientific presentations and preparing scientific publications.
• Knowledge of clinical laboratory automation, system software, Microsoft applications, and laboratory statistics.
• Effective communication skills with technical staff, business development staff, peers and clients.
• Attention to detail and interpretation of scientific data.
• Demonstrated problem prevention, detection and resolution.