We are currently recruiting for Method Validation Experts at our site in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. You will work within our modern Immunochemistry department, where you will play a key role in the assay validation and sample analysis of pre-clinical and clinical studies.
Following a comprehensive training and career development scheme, the responsibilities of this varied role will include:
- During conduct of study, ensure that all batches performed are monitored for timely completion, and adherence to SOPs and Protocol requirements. Where this is not the case, ensure deviation procedure is followed.
- Review data as it is produced for any potential anomalous results and flag with SD/RA as soon as possible.
- The Study Supervisor may also be responsible for the transfer of data from CLEH to the Sponsor and general Sponsor communication and updates; this should be performed under instruction from the relevant SD/RA.
- Keep the SD/RA informed as to the progress of laboratory work and issues arising.
- Review training records of individuals who form the study team to ensure adequate training is received and documented.
- Following Completion of Lab Phase:
- After completion of the analytical phase, review the study file to ensure all batches are completed and checked, tables are complete and checked and that the study file is acceptable. At this stage if changes/corrections are required, it is the responsibility of the Study Supervisor to organise in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure completion of relevant eQA responses and notify SD/RA that comments have been addressed.
- You will have an enthusiastic and committed attitude.
- You will have a target-orientated outlook, suited to working within a fast-paced, production-intensive environment.
- Once trained, you will have a good working knowledge of data processing systems.
- Good working knowledge of routine use and maintenance of equipment appropriate to Immunochemistry, including trouble shooting.
- Help support the efficient development of study methods within the relevant area.
- To help support equipment qualification within the Immunochemistry Department. This may include qualification design and Protocol preparation.
The post holder should ideally have a relevant scientific degree and minimum of two years industrial laboratory experience.
At Covance, we value all employees equally, because every team member is essential to our success. On top of being valued and respected, we invest in your development and will help you to progress along whichever career path you choose which will be both flexible and rewarding.
Contact us today and see where it takes you!